“VMDR HAS BEEN ONE OF OUR LONG STANDING INDUSTRY SUPPLIERS, AND WE APPRECIATE THEIR COMMITMENT IN MAKING BC’S FILM INDUSTRY MORE SUSTAINABLE.” – Creative BC
Happy Planet | Happy Crew
Vancouver Mobile Dressing Room’s commitment to sustainability lets you focus on what matters, keeping your team happy, comfortable, and engaged, while doing your part in reducing the industry’s environmental footprint.
How are we walking the walk?
All Vancouver Mobile Dressing Room Cast Trailers are certified Eco-Friendly at the Gold Level by Eco-Prima in Canada and TRA Certification in the USA.
Green certification is the practice of designing, constructing, and operating specialty equipment to maximize occupant health and productivity, use fewer resources, reduce waste and negative environmental impacts, while decreasing life cycle costs.
We focus on energy efficiency, indoor air quality, water efficiency and resource efficiency.
Environmentally Sustainable Features:
- LED lighting
- Solar panels
- Energy efficient appliances
- Energy efficient furnace and AC
- Lowflow fixtures
- Low VOC materials
- Carpet free
|Gold Standard||VMDR Rating:|
|Indoor Air Quality||40%||60%|
How else are we walking the walk?
- VMDR’s eco-friendly remodel program. One of the most environmentally friendly options is to renovate existing equipment versus building new utilizing eco-friendly methods and materials including flooring, countertops, lighting and appliances.
- Member of the Clean Energy Committee for CreativeBC.
- Charter Member of MPPIA.
- Listed on the Reel Green Vendor List.
Comfort • Quality • Reliable • Committed to Sustainability
”WE ARE IMPRESSED WITH HOW THOUGHTFUL VMDR IS WITH THEIR SUSTAINABILITY EFFORTS, FROM EMPLOYEE WELLBEING TO EVERY STEP OF THE SUPPLY CHAIN – A VENDOR THAT TRULY CARES.” – Green Spark Group